FS: Stern 1980 Big Game $825.00

I have made a tough decision to sell one of my "Classic" Sterns. This
particular game is one of the best condition original Stern pieces I
have (Collecting for 6 years). You will have a tough time finding one
better. I have not seen one. Backglass is a 9, Playfield is a 9.5,
Cabinet is a 9.0. This is probably very conservative. Works
excellent and shopped. Clean boards. Includes Original Manual, score
cards, and set up instructions. Must ship through NAVL. Email me for
more information. Bill

She's a beauty for sure and Bill does did a top notch job making this
and all of his pins look and play like new!

I'd buy it myself but already own nice example of this game.

DR

pinballdoctor.com

He is in Dallas, TX. Have seen and played this game, it's very clean and
well kept.

Chris

"mothrarz" <mothrarz@aol.com> wrote in message
> Where are you located Bill? Any pics?

Big Game and Ali have now been sold.

Chris and Dave, Thanks for the good word. This is a tough sale for
me. Tough to get rid of very nice, minty games...... These two are
going to a great home. The Big Game will be at the expo. Bill