Nomad

Finally fixed a few things with my IJ: GI, POA, and replaced the single
drop target. Now, and I'm pretty sure this has happened twice, if I
shoot the ramps to get the "Dog Fight" award going, it starts counting
down points, then if I hit or even miss the shot it will say "great
shot" and award me the full points as if I hit the center hole as soon
as it was started!

The center hole ball locks and idol work fine as does the 3 drop
targets. Any ideas?

nomad

ChrisH

Check the target behind the drops. I just got an IJ but I think that
target also awards the shot. Make sure it's gapped correctly.

Chris