Sign in with
Your question

Logitech Z 2300 Male Connector Problem Behind Sub woofer.

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
February 4, 2012 10:32:14 AM

Hi,

I m having z 2300 system and problem is that Male connector which is located behing woofer where we connect wired remote, it is having 3 rows of pins from which only one pin is broken and stuck into the female connector of wired remote. Due to this My subwoofer is dead but satelite speakers are working perfect and even I can control the volume from the remote.

Please advise if this male connector located behind woofer and female connector of wired remote can be replace and repair or not.

Thanks in advance.

February 7, 2012 4:52:57 PM

Anything can be repaired for a price. You can probably to it yourself with a pair of tweezers and a soldering iron.
m
l
November 25, 2012 5:35:07 AM

surtitanuj said:
Hi,
this is mss . i am facing same problem as my Z-2300 male connector has been damaged and logitech customer card has said there is no warranty and repairing for physical damage. what can i do.

I m having z 2300 system and problem is that Male connector which is located behing woofer where we connect wired remote, it is having 3 rows of pins from which only one pin is broken and stuck into the female connector of wired remote. Due to this My subwoofer is dead but satelite speakers are working perfect and even I can control the volume from the remote.

Please advise if this male connector located behind woofer and female connector of wired remote can be replace and repair or not.

Thanks in advance.

m
l
!