Need pinball sounds for a commercial

DJ

We are putting together radio commercials for the Rochester Home Game Room
show and was wondering where I could get a couple of pinball sound files.
They can be small and only a few seconds.

Thanks for any help.

DJ

www.rochestergameroomshow.com

Ron

dj, a random thought ... if you have a mp3 recorder, i would sit next
to a mechnical from the 50's - 60' - 70's and recording the sounds from
the old pins. the distinctive rings and bells are recognized
universally. when you hear a fireball or king of diamonds - THATs the
sound of pinball!

or, in windows xp there is a pinball game included in the games section
at

C:\Program Files\Windows NT\Pinball

there are a bunch of modern pin sounds there. don't know about royalty
issues, but i won't tell for the good of the hobby\-)

I have a 10 second track of an EM being played
If you want it, let me know at
mpursgloveATgmail.com

dj wrote:
> We are putting together radio commercials for the Rochester Home Game Room
> show and was wondering where I could get a couple of pinball sound files.
> They can be small and only a few seconds.
>
> Thanks for any help.
>
> DJ
>
> www.rochestergameroomshow.com

DJ,
I believe if you go to the microsoft web site and do a clip adrt/sound
search, you will find sounds for a em pinball machine. Might work and
it is royalty free.

Charlie L.

dj wrote:
> We are putting together radio commercials for the Rochester Home Game Room
> show and was wondering where I could get a couple of pinball sound files.
> They can be small and only a few seconds.
>
> Thanks for any help.
>
> DJ
>
> www.rochestergameroomshow.com

Mayfair has some EM pinball sound tracks on their Web site; perhaps Steve
would be willing to let you use them?

Joseph "Tony" Dziedzic