Can't enter lobbies or rooms

Hello. I've tried everything, but neither of my unconnected computers can
even view any Lobbies for any game. It started on one computer with not being
able to enter rooms after they flash; now I cannot even see the Lobbies. With
the other computer, it started with not being able to see the Lobbies. On the
first computer I lose the Room key in the Zone Registry files, but on the
ohter computer the Registry files are unchanged. I've tried re-installing
software and the network adapter, System Restore, the patch and all other
recommendations from Nibblesnbits and the Zone. Any thoughts?

Hooked on Chess wrote:

> Hello. I've tried everything, but neither of my unconnected computers can
> even view any Lobbies for any game. It started on one computer with not being
> able to enter rooms after they flash; now I cannot even see the Lobbies. With
> the other computer, it started with not being able to see the Lobbies. On the
> first computer I lose the Room key in the Zone Registry files, but on the
> ohter computer the Registry files are unchanged. I've tried re-installing
> software and the network adapter, System Restore, the patch and all other
> recommendations from Nibblesnbits and the Zone. Any thoughts?

Click Refresh or press F5 to load the lobby list. There seems to be a
proplem with the pages right now and they're not automatically loading
the list.

--
+Elmo_Tech
MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support