who posted a site of pinball related tattoos?

or at least was asking about people with them.
I just got another one and working on the next.
Timathie cargpb15

Yeah, I want to know too! Some guy asked for a scan of a plastic from my
Bally Playboy pin to use it for a tattoo and then poof.......vanished. He
promised a pic darnit.

--
Pingeek
http://www.pingeek.com

"wolfus" <timeisenga2@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> or at least was asking about people with them.
> I just got another one and working on the next.
> Timathie cargpb15

It's at www.suburbanarcade.com or try
www.joe-plumber.com/arcade/tattoo.htm to go directly to the page. My
pic is there... I've got the flippers from Cowpoke tattooed on my
wrists(looks a little distorted due to wrists bending)
Wolfus(Timathie)...what new ink did you get?

I'm still here! I thank you for the scan but have not gotten the ink....yet!
the link is www.suburbanarcade.com

Joseph-
www.joepinball.com

"Pin Geek" <josh.kaplan1@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Yeah, I want to know too! Some guy asked for a scan of a plastic from my
> Bally Playboy pin to use it for a tattoo and then poof.......vanished. He
> promised a pic darnit.
>
> --
> Pingeek
> http://www.pingeek.com
> Pinball dvds for sale online and at The York Show, 10/7 - 10/8,
> http://www.theyorkshow.com
>

> "wolfus" <timeisenga2@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
>> or at least was asking about people with them.
>> I just got another one and working on the next.
>> Timathie cargpb15

send it to me!
joseph-

"wolfus" <timeisenga2@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> or at least was asking about people with them.
> I just got another one and working on the next.
> Timathie cargpb15

Cool graphic. I like the flashing Bally logo on the Daisy Duke chick.
Kevin O' Connor at the Texas Pinball festival mentioned during his seminar,
that's an imaginary chick. She never existed. True story. I have it on
tape on my Texas dvd for sale.
http://home.comcast.net/~merit2002/texas2004dvd.htm
What an experience. 25 years of pinball art, then the BBB seminar. An
historic moment, and I got the whole thing on dvd.

Oh, I like the Elvis bird thing on your site. How did THAT happen?:)

I can't wait for the upcoming Texas show. Halloween costume. Hmm.
http://www.texaspinball.com/

--
Josh

"Joe Pinball" <joepinball@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> I'm still here! I thank you for the scan but have not gotten the
> ink....yet!
> the link is www.suburbanarcade.com
>
> Joseph-
> www.joepinball.com
>
> "Pin Geek" <josh.kaplan1@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> Yeah, I want to know too! Some guy asked for a scan of a plastic from my
>> Bally Playboy pin to use it for a tattoo and then poof.......vanished.
>> He promised a pic darnit.
>>
>> --
>> Pingeek
>> http://www.pingeek.com
>> Pinball dvds for sale online and at The York Show, 10/7 - 10/8,
>> http://www.theyorkshow.com
>>

>> "wolfus" <timeisenga2@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
>>> or at least was asking about people with them.
>>> I just got another one and working on the next.
>>> Timathie cargpb15

check out the site he just posted it. It's not done. i'll have another soon
too.
Timathie