medieval madness or Circus Voltaire?

MM.... CV is fun to play, but there is always more fun to be had on the
MM

John
jdubbbs

Yes, I have to go with MM also, just an all around great game with tons
to do.
Joe

Del

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2001

MM hands down !!,,, I had 2 & could kick my own ass for not keeping at
least one ,, Also had CV & that WAS a Keeper too !

Pin-Del,

Geeeze. I guess nothing holds a flame to MM huh? No circus voltaire
lovers out there.
John

> Which do you prefer? MM or CV? Just curious?
>
> John

Are you buying, selling, or dreaming? ;)

MM, all day long, for me, and all the guest. Better comedy, more
obectives, deep rules, and less purple. ;)

I don't like the trolls or the merlin hole all that much, but I
dislike almost everything about cirq. Sorry.

-cody
CARGPB#4

grus_jc@yahoo.com wrote:
> Geeeze. I guess nothing holds a flame to MM huh? No circus voltaire
> lovers out there.
> John

Exactly what I was talking about the other day. There really aren't any
"good" or "bad" games. Just games that click for you or not. Getting an
opinion on games is fine, but until you spend a while with them you
never know if it's going to click or not. Luckily for us all, there's
almost as diverse games designs out there as there are players!

-cody
CARGPB#4

John P. Dayhuff wrote:
> Ok, i gotta step in here.......i held out as long as i could. ;)
>
> Sold the MM and replaced it with the CV. Never thought twice about it, and
> never looked back.
>
> --
> John P. Dayhuff
> Battle Creek, MI.
> (269) 979-3836
>
> Still looking for:
> E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....
> E.M. Mata Hari Backglass.....FOUND!!!
>
> "freeman" <1pinhead@comcast.net> wrote in message
> >
> > > Which do you prefer? MM or CV? Just curious?
> > >
> > > John
> >

> > Are you buying, selling, or dreaming? ;)
> >

> > MM, all day long, for me, and all the guest. Better comedy, more
> > obectives, deep rules, and less purple. ;)

jdix

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2005

I am looking for both right now. Thought I had a CV tied up, but it
didn't work out. If I could only have one, I would take CV.

jdix

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2005

I am currently looking to get both. I thought I had a CV tied up, but
it didn't work out. If I could only have one, it would be CV.

I have them both also!!!

I like MM better.

..... both are keepers for me.

CV 4 tier wizard mode is a lot of fun.

MM humor and gameplay can't be beat.

I think I'll head downstairs and play a game on each.

I prefer MM.

(Have both.)

--
Fred
TX

<grus_jc@yahoo.com> wrote

> Which do you prefer? MM or CV? Just curious?

otto

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2001

There are plenty of CV lovers out there but even they know better.

The least we could do is compare 2 games in the same league.

Otto

CARGPB11

<grus_jc@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Geeeze. I guess nothing holds a flame to MM huh? No circus voltaire
> lovers out there.

CV for me. CV I think is one of the greatest games i've ever played.
After playing 3 games I knew I had to have one. and havn't been
disappointed since. MM took awhile to grow on me but I don't think
it's that great. if you find a MM for less than 3k, pick it up, .
Otherwise, go with CV. Cuz MM isn't worth more than that. Regardless
what anyone says.

Thats the thing, Its always about money. Most of the thread stayed away
from price. I was fortunate to get a MM early and a CV later where
money that bought the machines was pretty equal. Therefore, MM vs. CV
could be answered on playability and not money.

MM is a better machine than CV. I own both. Both are keepers.

My CV isn't going anywhere (actually I have a second one, too). Period.

I have a MM and MB. I was thinking of letting MM go because it's only okay
to me. MB feels similar, but is more approachable. I may own another MM
further down the line. Just picked up too many machines lately and need to
get some cash back.

-spazzman

> Which do you prefer? MM or CV? Just curious?
>
> John

Ok, i gotta step in here.......i held out as long as i could. ;)

Sold the MM and replaced it with the CV. Never thought twice about it, and
never looked back.

--
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
(269) 979-3836

Still looking for:
E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....
E.M. Mata Hari Backglass.....FOUND!!!

"freeman" <1pinhead@comcast.net> wrote in message

> > Which do you prefer? MM or CV? Just curious?
> >
> > John
>

> Are you buying, selling, or dreaming? ;)
>

> MM, all day long, for me, and all the guest. Better comedy, more
> obectives, deep rules, and less purple. ;)

otto

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2001

John, I luv ya man but you can't have my MM!

:>)

I just love it when someone wants us to decide for them what they like.

LOL!

Otto

CARGPB11

"John P. Dayhuff" <pinhead67@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> Ok, i gotta step in here.......i held out as long as i could. ;)
>
> Sold the MM and replaced it with the CV. Never thought twice about it,
> and
> never looked back.

Over here too. But I have been playin alot of CV lately.
That and Junk Yard too. I think this game has potential.
Don't see why it never caught on.

Harry
"Ross" <pinball@sciential.net> wrote in message
>I have both.
>
> MM wins the popularity contest here.
>
> Ross

I have them both MM and CV ,but would keep my CC and MB if i could only
keep two.

cudria

MM wins just with the sound alone.

compare ROYAL MADNESS!!! vs IT's POPCORN TIME!!

yuck.

Plus i've never wanted to do the double flipper cancel on anything in
MM.

the ringmaster anoys the shite out of me especialy with the same quotes
recycled over and over.

-c