Rooms list doesn't show up first time

Last response: in Video Games
March 7, 2005 6:00:42 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone,microsoft.public.games.zone.board,microsoft.public.msn.discussion (More info?)

When I get to the page on which the list of rooms is supposed to be
displayed, I see a white rectangle where the rooms list would normally be
displayed. If I click Back to the main Backgammon page and then go to the
page again, the rooms list shows up as it should. I tried reinstalling the
games files, but it did not help. Even though I am still able to play by
going through this extra step, it never happened before and is a pain in the
neck to do every time. What is the problem here? Any help would be
appreciated. Thanks.
--
Nathan Sokalski
njsokalski@hotmail.com

More about : rooms list show time

Anonymous
March 11, 2005 6:59:07 AM

Nathan Sokalski a écrit:

> When I get to the page on which the list of rooms is supposed to be
> displayed, I see a white rectangle where the rooms list would
> normally be displayed. If I click Back to the main Backgammon page
> and then go to the page again, the rooms list shows up as it should.
> I tried reinstalling the games files, but it did not help. Even
> though I am still able to play by going through this extra step, it
> never happened before and is a pain in the neck to do every time.
> What is the problem here? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Same problem with Bridge rooms since some days. First I have getting
this error message:

"The associated MSN Nickname you have associated with this Microsoft
..NET passport is not compatible with the Zone.
To use this feature of the Zone you must have a Zone compatible MSN
Nickname."

If I click Back I access normally to the room.

After reinstalling and change Nickname this problem remains.

--
Batifol
April 22, 2005 2:36:17 PM

"Nathan Sokalski" <njsokalski@hotmail.com> дÈëÓʼþ