Rooms list doesn't show up first time

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone,microsoft.public.games.zone.board,microsoft.public.msn.discussion (More info?)

When I get to the page on which the list of rooms is supposed to be
displayed, I see a white rectangle where the rooms list would normally be
displayed. If I click Back to the main Backgammon page and then go to the
page again, the rooms list shows up as it should. I tried reinstalling the
games files, but it did not help. Even though I am still able to play by
going through this extra step, it never happened before and is a pain in the
neck to do every time. What is the problem here? Any help would be
appreciated. Thanks.
--
Nathan Sokalski
njsokalski@hotmail.com

    Nathan Sokalski a écrit:

    > When I get to the page on which the list of rooms is supposed to be
    > displayed, I see a white rectangle where the rooms list would
    > normally be displayed. If I click Back to the main Backgammon page
    > and then go to the page again, the rooms list shows up as it should.
    > I tried reinstalling the games files, but it did not help. Even
    > though I am still able to play by going through this extra step, it
    > never happened before and is a pain in the neck to do every time.
    > What is the problem here? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

    Same problem with Bridge rooms since some days. First I have getting
    this error message:

    "The associated MSN Nickname you have associated with this Microsoft
    ..NET passport is not compatible with the Zone.
    To use this feature of the Zone you must have a Zone compatible MSN
    Nickname."

    If I click Back I access normally to the room.

    After reinstalling and change Nickname this problem remains.

    --
    Batifol
  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone,microsoft.public.games.zone.board,microsoft.public.msn.discussion (More info?)

    "Nathan Sokalski" <njsokalski@hotmail.com> дÈëÓʼþ
    > When I get to the page on which the list of rooms is supposed to be
    > displayed, I see a white rectangle where the rooms list would normally be
    > displayed. If I click Back to the main Backgammon page and then go to the
    > page again, the rooms list shows up as it should. I tried reinstalling the
    > games files, but it did not help. Even though I am still able to play by
    > going through this extra step, it never happened before and is a pain in
    the
    > neck to do every time. What is the problem here? Any help would be
    > appreciated. Thanks.
    > --
    > Nathan Sokalski
    > njsokalski@hotmail.com