williams aztec bumper caps

i need 3 aztec bumper caps and cap screws. they are yellow, and say 100
or 1000 points when lit. i also need one pop bumper assembly.
evendently, one is not original, its top is larger and the cap was
drilled to fit it. anyone have or know who does? thanks

--
Sent via Gamer Newsgroups
http://www.gamernewsgroups.com

I would guess Pinball Resource. http://www.pbresource.com

Here's before and after with my Fun Fest pin and Steve's killer repro caps.
These are Williams for the record. With Fun Fest they are ALWAYS faded. I
don't know why.
http://home.comcast.net/~pinhead666/ff4.htm

Josh
http://www.pingeek.com
Pinball dvds for sale online and at The York Show, 10/7 - 10/8,
http://www.theyorkshow.com

"mike hooker" <mhooker@optonline.net> wrote in message
>i need 3 aztec bumper caps and cap screws. they are yellow, and say 100
> or 1000 points when lit. i also need one pop bumper assembly.
> evendently, one is not original, its top is larger and the cap was
> drilled to fit it. anyone have or know who does? thanks
>
> --
> Sent via Gamer Newsgroups
> http://www.gamernewsgroups.com

Scott

Don't limit yourself to Yellow - Red will work too.

This game game with either, as the game went down the assembly line the
worker installed whatever color was on the box of inventory that was
opened.

i'm going to stick with the yellow, seems to fit the aztec theme better.
there is also a awful lot of red already on all the plactics, so the
yellow will balance it out.

thanks!