Tech help needed in Sacramento area

I sold my EBD to the son of a family friend who lives in Roseville, CA.
He's got an issue right off the bat with the outhole kicker. I was
wondering if there's anybody nearby who might be able to help him (and
me) out with it.

bogart
www.pinrestore.com

MD

Look up Craig Weiss in Applegate, CA

Craig Weiss
Address omitted...look at Mr Pinball for this info

Email: lbarry7637@aol.com
High Score Initials: CJW
Primary Interest: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, and Flipper Games
Resources:
Knows a good local parts source
Knows a good local repair person
Will help find parts or help with a problem
Always buying, selling, and trading games
Business: Amusement Repair Service
Notes: I repair games full time from Sacramento to San Francisco Bay
Area.
Collection: Centaur II

Last updated: 26 June 2003

In article <0XnYe.1530$zQ3.825@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>,
bogart <pinrestore@gmail.com> wrote:

> I sold my EBD to the son of a family friend who lives in Roseville, CA.
> He's got an issue right off the bat with the outhole kicker. I was
> wondering if there's anybody nearby who might be able to help him (and
> me) out with it.
>
> bogart
> www.pinrestore.com

Nomad

Here's Craig's number, give him a ring. He's 20 min from Roseville and
very good at pin fixing. (530) 878-6465

nomad

In article <0XnYe.1530$zQ3.825@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>,
bogart <pinrestore@gmail.com> wrote:
>I sold my EBD to the son of a family friend who lives in Roseville, CA.
>He's got an issue right off the bat with the outhole kicker. I was
>wondering if there's anybody nearby who might be able to help him (and
>me) out with it.
>
>bogart
>www.pinrestore.com

Check the Pinball Collector Regsiter on our website. This is exactly what
it's for.

--
Daina Pettit=daina@xmission.com, voice: (801)277-6296, msg: (801)277-0888
UNIX Consulting Salt Lake City, Utah http://www.MrPinball.com

I too would recommend Craig.
Timathie cargpb15
"bogart" <pinrestore@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I sold my EBD to the son of a family friend who lives in Roseville, CA.
>He's got an issue right off the bat with the outhole kicker. I was
>wondering if there's anybody nearby who might be able to help him (and me)
>out with it.
>
> bogart
> www.pinrestore.com

Great! Thanks for all the good info guys!

bogart
www.pinrestore.com