using the broadband internet on two computers at the same ..

Last response: in Networking
October 4, 2004 9:05:20 AM

Hi
The networking seems to be connected ok but I cannot
share files yet and we cannot have the internet on two
computers at the same time. Each computer can use the
internet but not at the same time
October 4, 2004 10:56:59 PM

Well lets look at the name of the newsgroup. It starts with "microsoft"
so that must mean we only talk about Microsoft products. Next it says
"public" so that means any person can post here. Then it says
"broadbandnet" so since this is a Microsoft newsgroup it must be talking
about the Microsoft Broadband Networking. Last but not least it says
"hardware" So that must mean it is the Microsoft hardware for networking
that we talk about.

Thus this is not a general networking newsgroup, but one for the
Microsoft Broadband networking hardware. I'd suggest either posting in
a newsgroup for the hardware you are running, a general networking
newsgroup, or one for whatever version of Windows you are running.

lu wrote:

> Hi
> The networking seems to be connected ok but I cannot
> share files yet and we cannot have the internet on two
> computers at the same time. Each computer can use the
> internet but not at the same time

assistance.

time.