medieval madness or Genesis?

I personally have a phobia of trolls, and a fetish for 'little people'
so you know what my choice is! ;)

Adam

part the 12 out since they're worth more that way.....

use the boards to repair your stash of 12 ravens!

frenchy

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2004

Even if MM was my favorite game, and I then played it for 5 years
straight and started getting very very tired of it and could kick it's
butt all day, if there was suddenly a Genesis next to it you can be
damn sure I'm gonna play it a little just to NOT play MM again!
Frenchy

Genesis - the band or the pin? I like the band a lot! There are some
great tunes... "There Must Be Some Misunderstanding...", "Turn It on",
"Silver Rainbow", "Land Of Confusion". I'd take the band - their
catalog of songs must be worth more than an MM!

Don't laugh. I've been looking for a nice Genesis for years. Never
considered owning an MM though. I guess I just like purple ramps!

Also want a nice Rock.

icetre wrote:
> Which one do you like better?
>
> ;)
>
> Adam

With Peter Gabriel as lead singer? I never owned any of their albums
from that genre - I guess I'm a little too young, being born in 1966.
It seems there was only one song that received semi-regular air play
from that time - "The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway". But I loved Peter
Gabriel's solo album "So", and especially the single "In Your Eyes."

How about Genesis' old stuff with Peter Gabriel? Or songs like "Ripples"?
"Robbery Assault and Battery"? CLASSIC stuff!!

Chris
<brannonrad@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Genesis - the band or the pin? I like the band a lot! There are some
> great tunes... "There Must Be Some Misunderstanding...", "Turn It on",
> "Silver Rainbow", "Land Of Confusion". I'd take the band - their
> catalog of songs must be worth more than an MM!

"Me, I'm just a lawnmower, you can tell by the way I walk."

John!

Chris Munson wrote:
> How about Genesis' old stuff with Peter Gabriel? Or songs like "Ripples"?
> "Robbery Assault and Battery"? CLASSIC stuff!!
>
> Chris
> <brannonrad@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>>Genesis - the band or the pin? I like the band a lot! There are some
>>great tunes... "There Must Be Some Misunderstanding...", "Turn It on",
>>"Silver Rainbow", "Land Of Confusion". I'd take the band - their
>>catalog of songs must be worth more than an MM!

I've tried to like MM, but I just can't ...

I would like to own one, but not because I like playing it

Maybe I will play it some more and develop an interest, but for me, it
is one of the most over rated games ever

What really confuses me about it is that it was the last real shot WMS
had of making traditional pinball work, yet it failed and yet the
collecting community loves the game

I have never totally understood that ...

but that is just me

Gary/Arizona

I think its that thing from the Star Trek movies

<brannonrad@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Genesis - the band or the pin? I like the band a lot! There are some
> great tunes... "There Must Be Some Misunderstanding...", "Turn It on",
> "Silver Rainbow", "Land Of Confusion". I'd take the band - their
> catalog of songs must be worth more than an MM!

you're silly.
MM gameplay is tops. maybe you just haven't played a perfect working one.
rules are just deep enough for you to get close to BFTK, but take a really
good game to make all the way. plenty of shots and awesome theme.

Dan

<gpctv02@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I've tried to like MM, but I just can't ...
>
> I would like to own one, but not because I like playing it
>
> Maybe I will play it some more and develop an interest, but for me, it
> is one of the most over rated games ever
>
> What really confuses me about it is that it was the last real shot WMS
> had of making traditional pinball work, yet it failed and yet the
> collecting community loves the game
>
> I have never totally understood that ...
>
> but that is just me
>
> Gary/Arizona

"I know what I like"... and Genesis gets my nod.

"A flower? A F L O W E R!!"

Jim
--
flipper [at] pa [dot] net

GA Pinhead wrote:
> "Me, I'm just a lawnmower, you can tell by the way I walk."
>
> John!

I guess an Attention Whore is better than a troll... silly he is...

John!

DWGoett wrote:
> you're silly.
> MM gameplay is tops. maybe you just haven't played a perfect working one.
> rules are just deep enough for you to get close to BFTK, but take a really
> good game to make all the way. plenty of shots and awesome theme.
>
> Dan
>
> <gpctv02@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>>I've tried to like MM, but I just can't ...
>>
>>I would like to own one, but not because I like playing it
>>
>>Maybe I will play it some more and develop an interest, but for me, it
>>is one of the most over rated games ever
>>
>>What really confuses me about it is that it was the last real shot WMS
>>had of making traditional pinball work, yet it failed and yet the
>>collecting community loves the game
>>
>>I have never totally understood that ...
>>
>>but that is just me
>>
>>Gary/Arizona

So you are still a troll then? Ok, your choice not mine.

John!