Free windows 7 boot disk download

Status
Not open for further replies.

WesW80

Honorable
Apr 8, 2013

why does it matter why he needs it? Many people who buy a computer with it installed don't have the disk. Why would you waste a post asking a stupid question? Does the reason why help in any way to find a copy? Useless you are. If you can't answer the question then don't respond. I have the same issue, my windows 7 won't start, startup repair stalls and won't start, no safe mode will work, boot disk won't work.

kennygr143

Honorable
May 13, 2013

You are correct. There are many legitimate reasons why a person may need a Windows 7 start up disk.

As for the problem you are having, I am experiencing the same thing with a neighbor's PC. Originally, the MBR was infected with a nasty virus, but when that was cleaned, apparently the MBR got trashed. I'm currently working to try to find a way to repair the MBR without resorting to wiping/reloading the disk because I'd like to save the neighbor's data for them.

Mfouche89

Honorable
Jun 27, 2013
" ...My windows 7 won't start, startup repair stalls and won't start, no safe mode will work, boot disk won't work." <- This is my problem too. Did anyone solve it? I just recently bought a computer off eBay and the owner is the one who loaded it with the Windows 7 Ultimate and then sent it to me. I don't have a disc for it or pin...and I don't own a copy of it. My other Pc is an XP-SP3

buthead

Honorable
Jul 7, 2013
I read this post and down loaded the iso file from the windows web site , but not sure how to burn a bootable disk with this file . do I just drag and drop it to the disk?

Status
Not open for further replies.