WTB:WPC to Sys 11 coin door connector

Does anyone sell a connector that will allow me to plug a WPC coin door into
a system 11 game? I bought a new coin door for my WW and was not thinking
when I ordered it that the connectors were different and I really don't want
to rewire the whole door.

Thanks,
Brian

No such thing exists. You need to swap the wiring over from your old
door. The test buttons for Sys 11 work completely different from WPC.
Swapping the wiring over is really not too bad of a job.