NASCAR now in Dunellen NJ @ EightOnTheBreak

This machine was born on Aug27th and ran perfect out of the box. We
played at home for about 130 games and I put on location there a week
ago. No issues except people complained the tilt was too sensitive
which I eased up.
I had to put new red rubber flipper on it ... why is Stern's so soft?

Anyway, I love the new cab protecting side rails - good move Stern!

GC score right now is about 169M by my son
the software version is 1.04 (have there been other updates?)
I have no regrets about buying, but I was informed that prices are
going way up further on subsequent runs of any machine. Boo!

Line Up we currently have is:
NASCAR (takes $1 bills = 4 quarters)
MM
AFM (with Bill Ung's minisaucer light mod)
Getaway
Funhouse
RCT
Jackbot
StarWars EP1

Soon pending possibilities: (requests anyone?)
FT, NF, Corvette, JD, MB, TAF, Ripley's, TZ

So as we approach the time for greater indoor activity, I will be
giving these games more TLC to keep in top shape.
We have had 3 weeks of the NJPA League play run by Koi, so far.

Updated revisions to the website are planned to increase details about
our pinball location - announcing games, pictures, brag scores noted,
tournaments, ideas, rule tips, ways to report problems, etc.

Check for updates on ... http://thebreak.net/
(will probably take a few weeks due to the number of projects I have
going on.)

Anyone have a T3 or LOTR or SPP for sale to bring to our location?
Previously vended is OK. Trades considered.

- Paul
Offering pinball home servicing too! (732) 208 - 7288

zman

One of the last locations in NJ where somebody actually fixes the games
when they break. Paul is a nice guy and a great pinball player as well.

Get off your butts and throw some quarters in pinball on location!!!

EZ

Paul:

Sounds like there is some regret over the LotR you sold a while back!

"Paul Drabik" <pdrabik@hotmail.com> wrote in message
<snip>
> Anyone have a T3 or LOTR or SPP for sale to bring to our location?
> Previously vended is OK. Trades considered.
>
> - Paul
> Offering pinball home servicing too! (732) 208 - 7288

Nice lineup. I'll have to get up there again sometimes to play some
pin. Way to keep location pin alive. :)

Chris