Sign in with
Your question

Looking for a good gaming mouse/keyboard

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
February 8, 2012 3:00:20 AM

At first I was going to go with the Razer Naga Molten/ Microsoft Sidewinder X4. I love the fact that the Naga has the 12 side buttons. I also play my games at night so a backlit keyboard is what I'm looking for.

I decided to save a bit of money and thought to go with the Logitech G300/G400 mouse and then use $10 from that and get the Logitech G110 keyboard.

Now I'm wanting to go back to the Naga and I cannot decide. I cannot stress enough how much I want this mouse.

I play a lot of games with hotkeys(mainly shooters and RPG's, some mmo's). I don't really care about DPI switching since I can dominate a Call of Duty match with a simple $15 wireless mouse from Best Buy with ease. And again with the night gaming, the fast that the mouse can light up is cool.

Now I know this may seem cut and dry, but here is my issue. If I get the Naga, then I would probably have to get a cheaper keyboard. I really just need a good backlit keyboard around or under $40. Added gaming features would be fantastic.

Also, these items need to be from Amazon. There is no way around it since that is where my gift cards are from.

Any info would be great. Thanks
February 8, 2012 1:49:24 PM

From what I've read, the Sidewinder x4 has ghosting issues. I decided to buy Logitech K300 at local shop instead. It has no ghosting issues, that's all that matters for me.
!