Interesting Product - Keyless Cam Locks

Cool, but the whole "head" of the lock looks like it might not fit into the
recessed area for the lock on some coin doors- larger diameter it appears.
On "flat" doors with no recess, this would probably fit fine.

Ray J.
--
Action Pinball & Amusement, LLC
Salt Lake City, Utah USA

"Rick Swanson" <rns510@charter.net> wrote in message
> I saw these locks in a new Rockler catalog and thought they might be of
> interest to folks.

http://www.rockler.com/ecom7/product_details.cfm?offerings_id=11231&filter=3
8898

> Rick Swanson

As a locksmith by trade, I hate keys. I have these on all my coin doors.
LOVE 'em.

Harry
"Ray Johnson - Action Pinball" <staff@actionpinball.com> wrote in message
> Cool, but the whole "head" of the lock looks like it might not fit into
> the
> recessed area for the lock on some coin doors- larger diameter it appears.
> On "flat" doors with no recess, this would probably fit fine.
>
> Ray J.
> --
> Action Pinball & Amusement, LLC
> Salt Lake City, Utah USA
> Web: www.actionpinball.com
>
> We're serious about pinball. Anything else is just for fun!
>

> "Rick Swanson" <rns510@charter.net> wrote in message
>> I saw these locks in a new Rockler catalog and thought they might be of
>> interest to folks.
>>

> http://www.rockler.com/ecom7/product_details.cfm?offerings_id=11231&filter=3
> 8898
>>

>> Rick Swanson

Oh my! For those of you with one or two machines at home, that would be
great, but for me, thats way too much for locks.

--Eric

Jim@NOGameSPAMRoomClassifieds.com wrote:
> Another nifty lock is from Joe's pinball, you can find the link below
>
> http://tinyurl.com/8mgtb
Ack! That's even cooler! Must be what Harry was talking about.

I'm think that if that can work for backglasses that would be great
(although I think it would be too high profile.) Coin door's I'd
rather have a real lock in - I don't mind having a set of keys to open
the machines and it keeps guests' and guests' kids out of them.

Having a turn handle there practically invites someone to open it up.

No keys = Someone always making unauthorized adjustments, or stashing
some garbage or empty bottles. Buy keyed alike locks, or hang key from
nail on the back box. (If it works, don't fix it)