Bingo games and who works on them

For starters, I gotta say. I hate Bingos. I don't like to work on them,
period. So, I was called to a service call today expecting a pinball
machine, but it turned out to be a Bingo. Bally Lido. I made the
mistake of not checking the IPD before I went there or I would have
turned the job down in the first place.

So, I told the guy that I would try to find someone to work on it for
him. He is located in Auburn, CA. Maybe someone in the Sacramento area
might like to take a crack at it. The game powers on, motor
continuously turns. All of the steppers move freely. I just don't want
to spend a lifetime going through it.

Thanks,

Craig
CARGPB23

Nomad

Check to see if the score reels are re-setting:) Just kidding Craig!
Let me know if he wants to sell it after you tell him it will cost too
much to fix!

Are there 8 balls in the trough? That is an easy place to start.

nomad

Phil

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2001

If he is willing to work via email I will help. Just got done
overhauling a Lido myself. What's the big deal? What's wrong with it?

okorange at comcast do net.

Phil