PAPA-8 high scores compared to past high scores

kme

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2005

Not sure where you got some of those numbers but I know for a FACT the
highest tourny score w/no EB's of AFM is not 39B and Lymans whitewater
score was beaten at PAPA7. And some records like 11B on WCS had extra
balls. You should really collaborate with pinballhighscores.org to get
some more accurate numbers. Mike Mahaffey & Stephan did alot of
research on there that has been verified.

cah

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2005

KME wrote:
> Not sure where you got some of those numbers but I know for a FACT the
> highest tourny score w/no EB's of AFM is not 39B and Lymans whitewater
> score was beaten at PAPA7. And some records like 11B on WCS had extra
> balls. You should really collaborate with pinballhighscores.org to get
> some more accurate numbers. Mike Mahaffey & Stephan did alot of
> research on there that has been verified.

Could Robert Chesnavich really have gotten 27B on STTNG on 3-Ball no
EBs? (I DID realize my 2.0B at PAPA 8 was weak, but 27B would require
something like Start Mission ridiculously easy to hit from right
flipper or something)

On 23 Sep 2005 02:10:42 -0700, "CAH" <cmcolinh@aol.com> wrote:

>Could Robert Chesnavich really have gotten 27B on STTNG on 3-Ball no
>EBs? (I DID realize my 2.0B at PAPA 8 was weak, but 27B would require
>something like Start Mission ridiculously easy to hit from right
>flipper or something)

Yes, it certainly is possible, and in fact he may have even posted
about it several years ago (I remember a post along these lines).
Basically if you can make the left cannon into start mission every
time, multiball becomes very lucrative. After 5 multiballs and
perfect cannon shots every time, you're shooting 200M jackpots. At
1.2B for a single/double/triple cycle, it'll start to add up pretty
quick.

keith
--
At one time I had random Your Mother jokes down here.
Maybe someday they'll return...