Gottlieb Dual Optical Interface Board Wanted part #29728

Looking for a Dual Optical Interface Board. Gottlieb part #29728. This
is for
a waterworld but could have been used in other gottlieb's. Please
e-mail with price.

John

There's one in a lot of GTB goodies from a Stargate in one of my eBay
auctions:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6210958806

--
http://www.myhomegameroom.com

John Wart, jr wrote:
> There's one in a lot of GTB goodies from a Stargate in one of my eBay
> auctions:
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6210958806
>
> --
> http://www.myhomegameroom.com
>

> <grus_jc@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Looking for a Dual Optical Interface Board. Gottlieb part #29728. This
> > is for
> > a waterworld but could have been used in other gottlieb's. Please
> > e-mail with price.
> >
> > John

Unfortunately, I only need this particular board and not all the other
parts, but thanks anyway.
John

grus_jc@yahoo.com wrote:
> John Wart, jr wrote:
> > There's one in a lot of GTB goodies from a Stargate in one of my eBay
> > auctions:
> >
> > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6210958806
> >
> > --
> > http://www.myhomegameroom.com
> >

> > <grus_jc@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > > Looking for a Dual Optical Interface Board. Gottlieb part #29728. This
> > > is for
> > > a waterworld but could have been used in other gottlieb's. Please
> > > e-mail with price.
> > >
> > > John
> > >

> Unfortunately, I only need this particular board and not all the other
> parts, but thanks anyway.
> John

Got the board! Thanks all!

John