It's not the end of September, but wondering if any new persons
interested in different new art work playfield for this game. So far 5
- 10 interested, but not committed. There is going to be two different
versions of this game, one pyramid/egyptian theme, other, I will then
move onto Count Down different playfield. If you are interested please
let me know, no commitment, no money in advance, just need to get idea
of how many to make. So far the playfield routering by hand is almost
finished, art will be next, still committing to $200 US, for those
interested.

John:

For me, Devil's Dare: no, you can't have mine.
Count Down: yes. I have a worn playfield available.

-Mark
--
http://pinballpal.com/

<greatwichjohn@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1127439262.274251.256680@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> It's not the end of September, but wondering if any new persons
> interested in different new art work playfield for this game. So far 5
> - 10 interested, but not committed. There is going to be two different
> versions of this game, one pyramid/egyptian theme, other, I will then
> move onto Count Down different playfield. If you are interested please
> let me know, no commitment, no money in advance, just need to get idea
> of how many to make. So far the playfield routering by hand is almost
> finished, art will be next, still committing to $200 US, for those
> interested.

Thanks Mark, I printed this for future Count Down, Committed previously
to Eric Schmitt, he will be sending a playfield when ready. Still
working away at routering DD template, running into problems I have to
fix, this is a slow learning curve for myself.

If anyone has a Devil's Dare back glass let me know as I may have the chance
to get a machine back with a super nice playfield and body but the glass
flaked due to poor storage.

Michael