Zboard problem after windows update

iamd3rrick

Distinguished
Mar 12, 2009
I just installed a few new updates from micro$oft the other day and my zboard quit working! It's a $50 hunk of plastic now. I've toyed around with it for a few days and there isn't anything I can do about it. Where would I find these drivers to uninstall them from?

G

I don't know, but I can't get Z-Engine to load (no green/red/any colour icon in my system tray). I opened a ticket with SteelSeries but they can't help. I think it was a WinXPPro system update for the built-in WinXP drivers for Ideazon devices.

This really SUCKS!

IxxI

Distinguished
Sep 23, 2009
I had the same problem there, I think. Can't really be sure.
If you haven't fixed it yet:

http://driverscollection.com/?file_cid=40847447025eb9a86f1ed0fde01

Go there and download the drivers.
Meanwhile, (The driver might take a while to download) open the control panel and choose "Add or Remove programs" and remove Z-engine.

When the download is finished just re-install it.

If that doesn't fix it I cannot help you any further. Suggest you head on out in that GIGANTIC world of forums and try your luck there. =)

towhog66

Distinguished
May 27, 2009
After doing a driver update for my Zboard from window I can't can't get my computer to shot down,
I'm close to getting it to work, I did a reinsta ll of my Os. Found out what's doing it. ( I don't know why it's actingup now I've had this key board for years