Fathom Plastics

Hi there
Does anyone manufacture a full set of reproduction playfield plastics for
Fathom......?

Hi Dicko

Illinois Pinball made some of these, and there is a set on eBay right now

--
http://www.myhomegameroom.com

"Dicko" <bigmac@filletofish.com> wrote in message
> Hi there
> Does anyone manufacture a full set of reproduction playfield plastics for
> Fathom......?

Todd better not let PBR hear that, Steve DOES NOT like his stuff on
ebay...

As a side note, I have 2 NOS original Fathom bumper caps, anyone need
them?

just bought a set from Pinball Resource for a Fathom soon going up on
GreedBay! Todd

I need the caps if you have not already sold them, thanks
Jeff

mikep28@omuonline.net wrote:
> Todd better not let PBR hear that, Steve DOES NOT like his stuff on
> ebay...
>
> As a side note, I have 2 NOS original Fathom bumper caps, anyone need
> them?

I think Todd means he's using them to restore a Fathom he's putting on eBay
:)

--

<mikep28@omuonline.net> wrote in message
> Todd better not let PBR hear that, Steve DOES NOT like his stuff on
> ebay...
>
> As a side note, I have 2 NOS original Fathom bumper caps, anyone need
> them?

Mike:

Sent you an email this morning, it bounced. Please contact me, thanks!

Chris Munson

<mikep28@omuonline.net> wrote in message
> Todd better not let PBR hear that, Steve DOES NOT like his stuff on
> ebay...
>
> As a side note, I have 2 NOS original Fathom bumper caps, anyone need
> them?

-Todd better not let PBR hear that, Steve DOES NOT like his stuff on
-ebay...

Good thing that after Todd has paid for them that they are no longer
Steve's.

Yes, I need them too, but his email bounced - so who knows at this point who
will get them....

Chris

"Jeff Reynolds" <customstonescaping@excite.com> wrote in message
>I need the caps if you have not already sold them, thanks
> Jeff
>
> mikep28@omuonline.net wrote:
>> Todd better not let PBR hear that, Steve DOES NOT like his stuff on
>> ebay...
>>
>> As a side note, I have 2 NOS original Fathom bumper caps, anyone need
>> them?

Really early in the morning for me. Mind wasnt working very good, plus
I speed read with about 10% compreshension LOL. What I thought he was
saying that he bought a plastic set and was gonna place it directly on
ebay LOL Cause there are some morons on ebay that will pay out the ass
for them cause they simply dont know there are repros available. Hell
one could make money by simply buying parts from PBR and throwing them
up on idiotbay.

OK back to topic: The bumper caps I have what are they worth? I havent
a clue how I got them or where I got them from. They have been in a
baggy for like ever around here.

My email is mikep28 at insightbb dot com . I would change it on google
here, but one of the reasons I got a new email was all the freaking
spam. When I first enrolled on here, it was spam and virus bullshit 20
times a day. Right now I get exactly ZERO spam mail and I would like to
keep it that way. How well does the new google munging off email keep
spam bots from getting my email addy?

MIKE

Not at all, because spam harvesters don't use google to get your email
address, they get it directly from a (regular) news server, which
munges nothing.

Thanks for the info
"Todd Tuckey" <tntquality@aol.com> wrote in message

> just bought a set from Pinball Resource for a Fathom soon going up on
> GreedBay! Todd

I haven't got any plastics, but I'm working on reproducing the instruction
cards.
So far I've only got the M-1508-100-E card.
If someone can send me readable pictures or a scan, I can add these to the
Word file.
This way you can change the scores on the score cards and print them
yourself.
It'll be as new.
E-mail me if you have cards other then the 110-E card.
Score cards too please.

Peter

"Dicko" <bigmac@filletofish.com> schreef in bericht