JM boot-up question

Still trying to get the data glove going. Was wondering if when the
pin is powered on is there movement of the glove, similar to STTNG
cannons swinging out to do a self-check? My glove doesn't move on
start-up so want to know if this is normal.

Thanks,

Eric

Look under your feature adjustments to make sure you dont have it disabled.
Does it do anything during gameplay?

--Eric

> Still trying to get the data glove going. Was wondering if when the
> pin is powered on is there movement of the glove, similar to STTNG
> cannons swinging out to do a self-check? My glove doesn't move on
> start-up so want to know if this is normal.
>

> Thanks,
>

> Eric

Thanks for the replies. I have the coin door closed and the hand does
not check itself on start-up. In game play the ball popper will not
send the ball to the glove. The hand is not disabled in the software.

The hand test passes everything (self, home, autorun) but maybe it
doesn't pop the ball to the glove because the location of the hand is
not known?

What can cause the hand not to check it's location?

Eric

espiller@columbus.rr.com wrote:
> Still trying to get the data glove going. Was wondering if when the
> pin is powered on is there movement of the glove

Yes, I think the glove on my JM moves a bit back and forth along both
axes, to make sure it's positioned correctly.

--Jarkko