FS: Apollo 13 pinball......

Todd

I have an Apollo 13 pinball for sale, this machine is super nice, I
would say 9.7 out of 10. Has all manuals, Apollo 13 promo header,
Apollo 13 key chain. Works 100%. No disappointments. $1,600.00 I am in
Orlando, Fl. I can ship no problem. Email me if interested. Thanks Todd

Beaver

Distinguished
Feb 18, 2005

I met Gene Kranz last week and he autographed some of the playfield
plastics on my Space Shuttle. It would have been even better if I had
a Apollo 13, and he autographed those. Oh well.

Edward Cheung