naseem jaffer 925-367-5615 of boston does stuff like says ..

Last response: in Video Games
September 23, 2005 10:42:27 AM

naseem jaffer 925-367-5615 of boston does stuff like says im leaving
for boston in 10mins. so she won't have to pay out money.naseem says i
told you this and you say no you did not
tell me that you are going
back to boston i like to get paid then she says im going in 10mins
dohave a inv. for me you say
no you because you did not tell me you were leaving so neseem says she
is leaving can't pay you and for you to send her a invoice so you do
that and 60 days after you do that you get a check in the mail. you
take the check to the bank to cash it and you find out it's a bad check

and naseem jaffer likes to do raud & forgery and naseem likes to put
peoples names on contracts with out there Knowledge. you don't no this
until the people with the contract keeps calling you and you asked them

why they are calling you and they say because naseem jeffer put your
name on the contract with out your Knowledge.
Anonymous
September 23, 2005 10:45:19 AM

what the.................................
Anonymous
September 23, 2005 11:01:56 AM

Now who's smoking too much weed!

Bet that's really Swanson under one of his many alisas.

Come on Wrapper Boy, quit messing w/ my mind!!!

---
Steve Kulpa (cargpb10 - sigh)
Hermitage, TN
http://www.geocities.com/stevekulpa/rgpidx.htm
Anonymous
September 23, 2005 11:05:35 AM

and den naseem jaffer also dont have no idea what "home use only" is
Anonymous
September 23, 2005 11:40:38 AM

arcaderehab wrote:
> Sounds like some kind of Al Qaeda secret code.

but you no what i did i took out her laptop hard drive and
made a copy of it and recoved all delete files, pics and docs
when she went to get her hair cut and i blackmaled he with that info.
Anonymous
September 23, 2005 11:48:26 AM

Man this guys on some serious dope smoking binge, probably having the
odd shot of methane on the side
Anonymous
September 23, 2005 2:20:15 PM

Thats BS. 925 is a Bay Area Ca area code, not Boston. Lay of the
Chowdah!

Brian
September 23, 2005 2:29:49 PM

....you take the check to the bank to cash it and you find out it's a
bad check

That naseem jaffer bastard owes me $50 bucks, guess I'll never see it
now:(

nomad
Anonymous
September 23, 2005 2:36:16 PM

take that phone number and feed it to google search, then take a look
at all the crazy stuff that comes back!

steve
---
Steve Kulpa (cargpb10 - sigh)
Hermitage, TN
http://www.geocities.com/stevekulpa/rgpidx.htm
Anonymous
September 23, 2005 3:35:29 PM

Cough syrup is popular in New England this time of year, with the cold and
flu season just around the corner....

Chris

<Neil.Darragh@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Man this guys on some serious dope smoking binge, probably having the
> odd shot of methane on the side

Anonymous
September 23, 2005 6:49:03 PM

JENNY! :-)

Mario
Pinthetic
Anonymous
September 23, 2005 8:24:50 PM

As "resultful" as 867- 5309...;>)?

Chris
"Steve Kulpa" <stevekulpa@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> take that phone number and feed it to google search, then take a look
> at all the crazy stuff that comes back!
>
> steve
> ---
> Steve Kulpa (cargpb10 - sigh)
> Hermitage, TN
> http://www.geocities.com/stevekulpa/rgpidx.htm

Anonymous
September 23, 2005 8:28:53 PM

dsuperbee@aol.com wrote:
> Thats BS. 925 is a Bay Area Ca area code, not Boston.

u dumb ass that dose not mean anything today this is 2005
not 1980 u dumb ass.
September 25, 2005 2:51:52 AM

See what happens when you post on crack?

Yeesh,

Mike

In article <1127486438.353483.36520@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
Bettyh@coolgoose.com wrote:

> arcaderehab wrote:
> > Sounds like some kind of Al Qaeda secret code.
>
> but you no what i did i took out her laptop hard drive and
> made a copy of it and recoved all delete files, pics and docs
> when she went to get her hair cut and i blackmaled he with that info.
September 25, 2005 2:52:44 AM

Um...the 925 area code was 510 in 1980.

Mike

!