naseem jaffer 925-367-5615 of boston does stuff like says ..

naseem jaffer 925-367-5615 of boston does stuff like says im leaving
for boston in 10mins. so she won't have to pay out money.naseem says i
told you this and you say no you did not
tell me that you are going
back to boston i like to get paid then she says im going in 10mins
dohave a inv. for me you say
no you because you did not tell me you were leaving so neseem says she
is leaving can't pay you and for you to send her a invoice so you do
that and 60 days after you do that you get a check in the mail. you
take the check to the bank to cash it and you find out it's a bad check

and naseem jaffer likes to do raud & forgery and naseem likes to put
peoples names on contracts with out there Knowledge. you don't no this
until the people with the contract keeps calling you and you asked them

why they are calling you and they say because naseem jeffer put your
name on the contract with out your Knowledge.
14 answers Last reply
More about naseem jaffer 5615 boston stuff

    what the.................................

    Now who's smoking too much weed!

    Bet that's really Swanson under one of his many alisas.

    Come on Wrapper Boy, quit messing w/ my mind!!!

    ---
    Steve Kulpa (cargpb10 - sigh)
    Hermitage, TN
    http://www.geocities.com/stevekulpa/rgpidx.htm

    and den naseem jaffer also dont have no idea what "home use only" is

    arcaderehab wrote:
    > Sounds like some kind of Al Qaeda secret code.

    but you no what i did i took out her laptop hard drive and
    made a copy of it and recoved all delete files, pics and docs
    when she went to get her hair cut and i blackmaled he with that info.

    Man this guys on some serious dope smoking binge, probably having the
    odd shot of methane on the side

    Thats BS. 925 is a Bay Area Ca area code, not Boston. Lay of the
    Chowdah!

    Brian

    ....you take the check to the bank to cash it and you find out it's a
    bad check

    That naseem jaffer bastard owes me $50 bucks, guess I'll never see it
    now:(

    nomad

    take that phone number and feed it to google search, then take a look
    at all the crazy stuff that comes back!

    steve
    ---
    Steve Kulpa (cargpb10 - sigh)
    Hermitage, TN
    http://www.geocities.com/stevekulpa/rgpidx.htm

    Cough syrup is popular in New England this time of year, with the cold and
    flu season just around the corner....

    Chris

    <Neil.Darragh@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Man this guys on some serious dope smoking binge, probably having the
    > odd shot of methane on the side

    JENNY! :-)

    Mario
    Pinthetic

    As "resultful" as 867- 5309...;>)?

    Chris

    dsuperbee@aol.com wrote:
    > Thats BS. 925 is a Bay Area Ca area code, not Boston.

    u dumb ass that dose not mean anything today this is 2005
    not 1980 u dumb ass.

    See what happens when you post on crack?

    Yeesh,

    Mike

    In article <1127486438.353483.36520@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
    Bettyh@coolgoose.com wrote:

    > arcaderehab wrote:
    > > Sounds like some kind of Al Qaeda secret code.
    >
    > but you no what i did i took out her laptop hard drive and
    > made a copy of it and recoved all delete files, pics and docs
    > when she went to get her hair cut and i blackmaled he with that info.

    Um...the 925 area code was 510 in 1980.

    Mike

    In article <1127518133.707809.271560@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
    Bettyh@coolgoose.com wrote:

    > dsuperbee@aol.com wrote:
    > > Thats BS. 925 is a Bay Area Ca area code, not Boston.
    >
    > u dumb ass that dose not mean anything today this is 2005
    > not 1980 u dumb ass.

Games Video Games