MN-700 Firmware Update Problems

Hello,

I have the MN-700 basestation and the notebook adapter. I
am having problems updating the boot firmaware and the
runtime firmware. I get the error message cannot update
the mn-700 boot/runtime firmware. I have tried all
suggestions from the microsoft site and nothing seems to
work. Can anyone please help?

Thanks,

Scott
1 answer Last reply
More about firmware update problems

    Are you running Symantec (or Norton) anti-virus software? If so, you need
    to totally kill it (maybe even uninstall) to update.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

    "Scott" <3stings@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > I have the MN-700 basestation and the notebook adapter. I
    > am having problems updating the boot firmaware and the
    > runtime firmware. I get the error message cannot update
    > the mn-700 boot/runtime firmware. I have tried all
    > suggestions from the microsoft site and nothing seems to
    > work. Can anyone please help?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >

    > Scott

Routers Firmware Microsoft Runtime Networking