  • Networking
Last response: in Networking
Share
October 5, 2004 10:00:29 AM

Hello,

I have the MN-700 basestation and the notebook adapter. I
am having problems updating the boot firmaware and the
runtime firmware. I get the error message cannot update
the mn-700 boot/runtime firmware. I have tried all
suggestions from the microsoft site and nothing seems to
work. Can anyone please help?

Thanks,

Scott

More about : 700 firmware update problems

Anonymous
October 5, 2004 1:02:38 PM

Are you running Symantec (or Norton) anti-virus software? If so, you need
to totally kill it (maybe even uninstall) to update.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

!