Installation problem

Ainokea74

Honorable
Dec 26, 2012
Hello all,

I recently built a new computer specs:

OCZ Technology Agility 3 AGT3-25SAT3-120G 120GB SATA 6Gb/s 2.5" Solid State Drive (SSD)
Antec KUHLER H2O 620 Water Cooling System
Intel I5 3570k 1155
OCZ Technology 750watt fatal1y
corsair Vengance series 8gb(2sticks) DDR3-1600
LG 14x Internal blu-ray burner
Gigabyte intell Z77 LGA1155 GA-Z77X-D3H

I'm trying to install windows 7 64bit on my new SSD, I am able to get the install going and i am able to find my SSD and i get windows to install the software, it get to the point to where it needs to do a restart and i allow it to restart but when it comes back to the windows screen and i get a pop up box that says "Windows installation cannot proceed. To install windows, click OK to restart the computer and then restart the installation" i click okay and my computer does it again and i get the same results.. and help is appreciated if you need to know more please let me know and i will get back ASAP

Ainokea74

Honorable
Dec 26, 2012
I have erased all partitions and i tried again same thing. When it restarts i can see my computer turn off but my power supply light is still on so its not like its completely turning off. On a side not i have my computer hooked up to my 37" LCD TV thru HDMI and every now and then it flickers, i think this is due to a bad resolution setting( just wanted to add this in case this may be something else) i have tried taking one of my ram sticks out and the same thing.

TRENDING THREADS