Gorgar / Diable Playfield Back on eBay

Some of you may recall a month or so ago when a populated playfield for
Gorgar came up on eBay. The playfield had some differences from the
regular playfield, most notably the word "Diable" substituted for
Gorgar.

A friend of mine had this up for sale as a Gorgar playfield. He pulled
the listing because he believed he had made an error in the listing and
did not want to sell the goods based on false advertising. He
apparently put some time into trying to figure out a little more about
it, but did not ever get a definitive answer.

So, now it is back up on eBay for anyone with interest, at
http://cgi.ebay.com/GORGAR-Pinball-Playfield_W0QQitemZ6211163446QQcategoryZ13727QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

If my link does not work, the item number is 6211163446

The seller, Jim, is a good guy and will answer any questions you might
have about the playfield. I know he sent out pictures to someone who
asked to put them up on the web, so the info on this alternate
playfield will not be lost.

I remember some folks were interested a month ago, so I thought I would
let them know it is back up eBay.

Ron

Ron,

It IS an Italian playfield. When Internet Pinball Database goes back up, do
a search for Gorgar and you will see this is correct. oh, and
http://www.pingeek.com click on Pinball Humor to read about Goregar. he he
he.
--
Josh