Coil number on flash drop target reset

Could someone verify the coil required for the drop target reset on
Flash please ? The owner called me and wants me to order one before I
come out to look at and he said the one in it is pretty burnt - here is
what he gave me : SG1-23-850DC

Thanks to anyone that can help.

Dave
2 answers Last reply
More about coil number flash drop target reset

    Luckly for you I just pulled my manual out for the green rom settings
    numbers, It says it's the SA3-23-900-DC for bothe the 3 and the 5 drop
    target reset.
    Now, it's late gonna hit the sack.
    Rich

    dwagler@aol.com wrote:

    > Could someone verify the coil required for the drop target reset on
    > Flash please ? The owner called me and wants me to order one before I
    > come out to look at and he said the one in it is pretty burnt - here is
    > what he gave me : SG1-23-850DC
    >
    > Thanks to anyone that can help.
    >
    > Dave

    According to the 1980 Williams parts catalog, that coil is the
    SA3-23-850-DC...the coil sleeve is 03-7066-4.

    Mike

    In article <1127502172.673597.59970@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
    dwagler@aol.com wrote:

    > Could someone verify the coil required for the drop target reset on
    > Flash please ? The owner called me and wants me to order one before I
    > come out to look at and he said the one in it is pretty burnt - here is
    > what he gave me : SG1-23-850DC
    >
    > Thanks to anyone that can help.
    >
    > Dave

Flash Games Video Games