Website problems with ipdb.org???

Max

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2003

Anyone know if there are any problems with the pinball database
website? I have been trying for two days from idfferent locations and
can't get there.

On 23 Sep 2005 12:02:54 -0700, "Max" <doug@pattoncentral.com> wrote:

>Anyone know if there are any problems with the pinball database
>website? I have been trying for two days from idfferent locations and
>can't get there.

They're in or close to the path of Hurricane Rita, so they packed up
all their equipment to keep it safe.

I thought they were moving the files due to Hurricane Rita, but unsure when
they would be back up and running.
--
Josh
http://www.pingeek.com

"Max" <doug@pattoncentral.com> wrote in message
> Anyone know if there are any problems with the pinball database
> website? I have been trying for two days from idfferent locations and
> can't get there.

Google is your friend.

--
-Doug