Water World Question

Does Water World have a hinged backbox? I need to move one out of a
basement and wondering if it comes apart. Can't get to IPDB at the moment.
Thanks! John

YES, Water world is hinged, thank god too. That SOB weighs a freaking
ton and its like TALL. Just flip the latch on the backbox and lower
down.

<mikep28@omuonline.net> wrote in message
> YES, Water world is hinged, thank god too. That SOB weighs a freaking
> ton and its like TALL. Just flip the latch on the backbox and lower
> down.

Thanks! I appreciate the heads up. My back is starting to hurt just
thinking about it. John :)