How to set front michrophone's panel as default?

IvaNa

Honorable
Dec 26, 2012
I have problem with my microphone... He ''thinks'' that panel for my microphone is on the back. I don't know how to set front panel as default. Anyone can help me? :)

IvaNa

Honorable
Dec 26, 2012
I think that the problem is in the system. When I had XP, it was working. Now I have win7 and my camera and microphone can't work. I don't know what you actually meaned? My english is not so great, I'm not that good in computer's terms..

zdbc13

Distinguished
OK, if it was working on XP and now not on Windows 7 it is probably a driver problem. Sorry to confuse you with technical stuff. You should go to your motherboard's web site and find the download or support section and download your audio driver. Give us your motherboard model and we'll help you find it. You should also find your web-cam manufacturer's site to download the driver for that. If this is a laptop you will go to the laptop manufacturers site for all these drivers....

IvaNa

Honorable
Dec 26, 2012
No, it's not laptop. I have canyon CNR-WCAM43 camera and I found drivers on the canyon site but my computer don't recognize ''usb camera''.
And how I can know my motherboard model? :)