Connection quits with mn-700

Last response: in Networking
Share
October 5, 2004 5:42:17 PM

Lately i have been having problems with my mn-700. I will
be surfing the net or playing a game online and suddenly
the connection will be gone. I either had to reset the
base station or reboot the cable modem to get it working
again. After a bit, it does the same thing. If i
connect just the cable modem to the pc, i have no
problems. Anyone else having this issue? Thanks for any
advice you all may have.

More about : connection quits 700

October 5, 2004 6:29:08 PM

Network, go down to Maximum idle time and set for 999 and
click apply. This worked for me.
Anonymous
October 5, 2004 7:35:29 PM

I do not have the maximum idle time option available in
the WAN settings at all. I tried to look for it in other
places and found nothing. Any other suggestions? Thanks.

October 7, 2004 12:09:40 AM

You only get the "Maximum idle time" option on PPPoE connections is why
you don't see it.

At this point the only thing I can think of is check the firmware version.

> I do not have the maximum idle time option available in
> the WAN settings at all. I tried to look for it in other
> places and found nothing. Any other suggestions? Thanks.

assistance.

time.
!