Win7 64 bit adobe flash player wont install

tjsaint67

Honorable
May 17, 2012
hi all
I installed a new motherboard an asus p8p67 with a intel i3 and upgraded to win7 64 bit. Everything went fine the first day, but next day everything kept telling me to install flash player which i already did that along with java. went to control panel flash player was there hit update, says i had latest version. i uninstalled flash player went to adobe and downloaded it again, install process says i have the newest version already installed but i have no flash installed at this moment. the little bar at bottom keeps saying website wants to install following adobe flash player addon which is showing right now as i write this. I installed it at first with the default 32 bit internet explorer which is ie9 but now nothing seems to work and still have no flash player installed, any ideas would be of great help, thanks, Tom

tjsaint67

Honorable
May 17, 2012

thanks soundgurumar i actually just fixed it by installing adobe flashplayer 11.2 beta it was on the bottom of all downloads page on adobe.com not sure what the beta means but so far its still working good. thanks again, Tom

tjsaint67

Honorable
May 17, 2012
update to adobe wont install. The 11.2 Beta version of Adobe Flash Player works for the most part but... Youtube videos it crashes all the time watch maybe 4 vids sumtimes 6 and than it crashes. I sign a lot of petitions at times and on some of those sites i cannot leave anything in the remarks box, its a box like im typing in now but when i type nothing shows up. Some sites i cant push radio buttons i think they are called to make a selection, i click on it and nothing happens. Theres other little things i cant think of right now but those are the 3 major problems im having. I know flash player installed its almost like a compatability problem im not sure so any help would be great, thanks, Tom

TRENDING THREADS