Asus G51jx-x3

Status
Not open for further replies.

BroHamBone

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2009
SO..... I purchased the Asus G51JX-X3 at the beginning of this month. I have used it to stream videos to my LCD television. Everything was working fine. I was snooping around the utilities it had. Well there was the powered4extreme whatever setting. Then i selected turbo boost or something.

Well anyway to make a long story short, It locks up after a minute on the desktop screen when i load into windows.
When i am in Safe mode, there are no issues at all. Any ideas out there about this issue? Thank you!

BroHamBone

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2009
Check the BIOS settings to undo whatever mischief you've done. See manual.

lol. I never messed w/ the bios. I did do a bios reset. But the issue didnt start happening till i messed with the "Power4Gear Hybrid" interface... i think it had sometime to do w/ turning turbo mode to extreme turbo... i dunno...

Well i have it working so far, but what i had to do was restore back to a different point in time. I think imma mess with it again to pinpoint the issue.

BroHamBone

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2009
Well, it started up again...It happened after i installed ventrilo and plugged in heaphones and a mouse. i am trying to pinpoint the issue. I dont know if it is peripherials causing it or certain programs. Hrm. This is wierd...Anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.