HELP: Odds & Evens won't recognize game over

I've got a 1973 Bally Odds & Evens that has been sitting in my basement for
about 7 years. I've finally got around to trying to fix it. I've got it to
the point that it plays, however it does not recognize when the game is
over. It counts the balls down but after the 5th ball drains it just kicks
the ball out again and keeps on playing with the ball indicator stuck at 1.
Also when the game is on Tilt it continues to play. I've searched the net
and everything says to look at the game over relay or the last ball relay
however this game does not seem to have those relays. I think the game over
is handled by the game interlock relay but that seems to be functioning
properly.

Does anyone have any ideas on what the problem might be?

Thanks,

Dale

Do you have the schematics for it? Did you manually check the "game
over" relay to see that the switches are clean and gapped properly?
Basiclly on an EM you have a dirty or misadjusted swich somewhere when
things don't work. You can also inspect for loose or broken soldier
points at the relays/switches. Good luck.
Bob Brown

Bob,

Thanks for the reply.

I ordered a schematic today. Hopefully that will help me fine the problem.
Part of my problem is that there is no relay marked as "game over" or "last
ball" so I'm not sure what controls the game over.

Dale