WTB: System 11B Driver Board

On Sat, 24 Sep 2005 04:12:35 GMT, Brendan Bailey <sountendo1@aol.com> wrote:

>Hi all,
>
> Anyone have a working system 11B power driver board they can sell
>me for my Cyclone? How much do these boards usually cost? Thanks
>
> Brendan
Are you talking the auxiliary one on the bottom right of the backbox? If so I
might have a fully working spare you can have for sayyyyyy ummmmm 45.00 shipped.
Sound ok? LMK. I'll have to check to make sure I indeed have it but right now
I'm going to go play pinball at Dayhuffs! Yep! The first time ever I'm going to
make one of his get togethers! Man am I geeked!

--
Eric A.
eavedesianNOSPAM@comcast.net

Mr. Propane Torch!!