York show: Registration deadline 10/1

Hi all,
I just happened to notice the date on the calendar. 10/1 is around the
corner, the deadline to register for booths, flea market space, and the
weekend pass for admission. I already sent in my check for admission.
Saved me $4. Woohoo. Gas money.

Eric is already getting more calls than usual this early, so you might want
to send in those checks soon.

Thanks,
Josh
http://www.pingeek.com
Pinball dvds for sale online and at The York Show, 10/7 - 10/8,
http://www.theyorkshow.com

Looking at that site, the same person own a pinball machine in 2002 and
2004! That's luck!!!

And the initial year Brian Hein won!.

Probably coincidence, but seems odd. Luck of the draw I suppose :)

Congrats to everyone who was won pinball machines at this and other shows. I
guess I need to change my name to Brian to increase my chances of wining :)

Chris (I mean Brian)

"Pin Geek" <josh.kaplan1@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Hi all,
> I just happened to notice the date on the calendar. 10/1 is around the
> corner, the deadline to register for booths, flea market space, and the
> weekend pass for admission. I already sent in my check for admission.
> Saved me $4. Woohoo. Gas money.
>
> Eric is already getting more calls than usual this early, so you might
> want to send in those checks soon.
>
> Thanks,
> Josh
> http://www.pingeek.com
> Pinball dvds for sale online and at The York Show, 10/7 - 10/8,
> http://www.theyorkshow.com

It was coincidence. I talked with Eric about it. He's the most honest
person around. would never rig a drawing. What's with the Hein bashing
anyway? That Allentown show was perfect. Excellent lighting, more games
than ever, lots and lots of vendors will all sorts of cool parts and stuff.
Give 'em a break, jeez.

Since you are changing your name to Brian, I am changing my name to Chris.
Josh is such a stupid name.

See everyone at the show. Should be quite a turnout. I'm getting a lot of
feedback over those who have seen my archives of pics and are ready to hit
the road. I'm excited. Woohoo. More pins to play. Ok, somebody bring a
Sega Killer Shark or Sea Devil em gun game complete, dead or alive, intact,
decent price and they've got a pretty fast sale. I've been looking for one
of these almost my entire life. Haven't played it since I was 8 or so back
in Coney Island. I know it will be at Calfornia Extreme next year, but 11
months, ugh. torture. I'm also looking for a Bad Cats pin for my
girlfriend. She won't leave me alone over this. If the price and condition
are right, another game goes out York's doors.
--

"SilverUnicorn" <wmspins@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Looking at that site, the same person own a pinball machine in 2002 and
> 2004! That's luck!!!
>
> And the initial year Brian Hein won!.
>
> Probably coincidence, but seems odd. Luck of the draw I suppose :)
>
> Congrats to everyone who was won pinball machines at this and other shows.
> I guess I need to change my name to Brian to increase my chances of wining
> :)
>

> Chris (I mean Brian)
>
> "Pin Geek" <josh.kaplan1@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> Hi all,
>> I just happened to notice the date on the calendar. 10/1 is around the
>> corner, the deadline to register for booths, flea market space, and the
>> weekend pass for admission. I already sent in my check for admission.
>> Saved me $4. Woohoo. Gas money.
>>
>> Eric is already getting more calls than usual this early, so you might
>> want to send in those checks soon.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Josh
>> http://www.pingeek.com
>> Pinball dvds for sale online and at The York Show, 10/7 - 10/8,
>> http://www.theyorkshow.com

Josh -

Was not bashing Brian at all. I think the Allentown show is wonderful,
and was even better this past year. Sorry if it came across like that to
you. I did not mean to omply there was any rigging of the drawing at all, I
am sure everyone is honest. Some people are just REALLY lucky!

Wish I could make it to York this year (or ANY year for that matter) :-(

Chris

> It was coincidence. I talked with Eric about it. He's the most honest
> person around. would never rig a drawing. What's with the Hein bashing
> anyway? That Allentown show was perfect. Excellent lighting, more games
> than ever, lots and lots of vendors will all sorts of cool parts and
> stuff. Give 'em a break, jeez.
>
> Since you are changing your name to Brian, I am changing my name to Chris.
> Josh is such a stupid name.
>
> See everyone at the show. Should be quite a turnout. I'm getting a lot
> of feedback over those who have seen my archives of pics and are ready to
> hit the road. I'm excited. Woohoo. More pins to play. Ok, somebody
> bring a Sega Killer Shark or Sea Devil em gun game complete, dead or
> alive, intact, decent price and they've got a pretty fast sale. I've been
> looking for one of these almost my entire life. Haven't played it since I
> was 8 or so back in Coney Island. I know it will be at Calfornia Extreme
> next year, but 11 months, ugh. torture. I'm also looking for a Bad Cats
> pin for my girlfriend. She won't leave me alone over this. If the price
> and condition are right, another game goes out York's doors.
> --
> Josh
> http://www.pingeek.com
> Pinball dvds for sale online and at The York Show, 10/7 - 10/8,
> http://www.theyorkshow.com
>

> "SilverUnicorn" <wmspins@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Looking at that site, the same person own a pinball machine in 2002 and
>> 2004! That's luck!!!
>>
>> And the initial year Brian Hein won!.
>>
>> Probably coincidence, but seems odd. Luck of the draw I suppose :)
>>
>> Congrats to everyone who was won pinball machines at this and other
>> shows. I guess I need to change my name to Brian to increase my chances
>> of wining :)
>>

>> Chris (I mean Brian)
>>
>> "Pin Geek" <josh.kaplan1@comcast.net> wrote in message
>>> Hi all,
>>> I just happened to notice the date on the calendar. 10/1 is around the
>>> corner, the deadline to register for booths, flea market space, and the
>>> weekend pass for admission. I already sent in my check for admission.
>>> Saved me $4. Woohoo. Gas money.
>>>
>>> Eric is already getting more calls than usual this early, so you might
>>> want to send in those checks soon.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Josh