Age of Empires II: The Conquerors Rated Rooms

Last response: in Video Games
March 29, 2005 3:22:27 PM

Why the rated rooms aren't there any more?
Anonymous
April 1, 2005 4:49:24 PM

No admins or MVP here ? :S

"Lisandro F. Daldoss" <ldaldoss@sede.unr.edu.ar> escribió en el mensaje
> Why the rated rooms aren't there any more?

Anonymous
April 1, 2005 11:40:29 PM

Lisandro F. Daldoss wrote:
> Why the rated rooms aren't there any more?

No answers, I'm afraid. There are rated rooms.. They may occasionally
disappear, but I just went there, and there were two:

AoE - Rated 1 2 players
AoE - Rated 3 0 players

--
+Elmo_Tech
April 6, 2005 1:53:00 PM

Those are Age of Empires rated room, i mean Age of Empires II: The
Conquerors Expansion rated rooms
"+Elmo_Tech" <elmogeek@iglou.invalid> escribió en el mensaje
> Lisandro F. Daldoss wrote:
> > Why the rated rooms aren't there any more?
>
> No answers, I'm afraid. There are rated rooms.. They may occasionally
> disappear, but I just went there, and there were two:
>
> AoE - Rated 1 2 players
> AoE - Rated 3 0 players
>
> --
> +Elmo_Tech
Anonymous
April 6, 2005 7:59:05 PM

Lisandro F. Daldoss wrote:
> Those are Age of Empires rated room, i mean Age of Empires II: The
> Conquerors Expansion rated rooms
> "+Elmo_Tech" <elmogeek@iglou.invalid> escribió en el mensaje
>
>>Lisandro F. Daldoss wrote:
>>
>>>Why the rated rooms aren't there any more?
>>
>>No answers, I'm afraid. There are rated rooms.. They may occasionally
>>disappear, but I just went there, and there were two:
>>
>>AoE - Rated 1 2 players
>>AoE - Rated 3 0 players

Yes, but I got there via the Conquerors link and suspect the rooms have
been joined. You probably announce your game when you set it up,
similar to how it's done in the ZoneLAN rooms.

--
+Elmo_Tech
Anonymous

No man, there is no join.
If you refresh the page, u will be taked to correct AOE II The conquerors
rooms, and rated rooms are missing.

> Lisandro F. Daldoss wrote:
> > Those are Age of Empires rated room, i mean Age of Empires II: The
> > Conquerors Expansion rated rooms
> > "+Elmo_Tech" <elmogeek@iglou.invalid> escribió en el mensaje

> >>No answers, I'm afraid. There are rated rooms.. They may occasionally
> >>disappear, but I just went there, and there were two:
> >>
> >>AoE - Rated 1 2 players
> >>AoE - Rated 3 0 players
>
> Yes, but I got there via the Conquerors link and suspect the rooms have
> been joined. You probably announce your game when you set it up,
> similar to how it's done in the ZoneLAN rooms.
>
> --
> +Elmo_Tech
Anonymous
April 13, 2005 7:41:06 PM

Lisandro F. Daldoss wrote:
> No man, there is no join.
> If you refresh the page, u will be taked to correct AOE II The conquerors
> rooms, and rated rooms are missing.
>
> "+Elmo_Tech" <elmogeek@iglou.invalid> escribió en el mensaje
>
>>Lisandro F. Daldoss wrote:
>>
>>>Those are Age of Empires rated room, i mean Age of Empires II: The
>>>Conquerors Expansion rated rooms
>>>"+Elmo_Tech" <elmogeek@iglou.invalid> escribió en el mensaje

>>Yes, but I got there via the Conquerors link and suspect the rooms have
>>been joined. You probably announce your game when you set it up,
>>similar to how it's done in the ZoneLAN rooms.

OK, but there's a "Conquerors: Rated 6" room that was full when I just
looked. I suggested in an email response:

Has anyone asked in the Sysop Chat rooms?
http://classic.zone.msn.com/zzzz/sysophelpmain.asp

I haven't heard anything.. If you find +NibblesNbits, +Dolphie_ or
+_Godiva on line, you might ask them. I'm kinda out of the loop right
now but think that's who you should contact to get some action.

--
+Elmo_Tech
MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support

Add clvck to the subject line and correct my address from "invalid" to
"com" if you want to email me.
!