Age of Empires II: The Conquerors Rated Rooms

Why the rated rooms aren't there any more?
6 answers Last reply
More about empires conquerors rated rooms
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone (More info?)

    No admins or MVP here ? :S

    "Lisandro F. Daldoss" <ldaldoss@sede.unr.edu.ar> escribió en el mensaje
    > Why the rated rooms aren't there any more?

  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone (More info?)

    Lisandro F. Daldoss wrote:
    > Why the rated rooms aren't there any more?

    No answers, I'm afraid. There are rated rooms.. They may occasionally
    disappear, but I just went there, and there were two:

    AoE - Rated 1 2 players
    AoE - Rated 3 0 players

    --
    +Elmo_Tech
  3. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone (More info?)

    Those are Age of Empires rated room, i mean Age of Empires II: The
    Conquerors Expansion rated rooms
    "+Elmo_Tech" <elmogeek@iglou.invalid> escribió en el mensaje
    > Lisandro F. Daldoss wrote:
    > > Why the rated rooms aren't there any more?
    >
    > No answers, I'm afraid. There are rated rooms.. They may occasionally
    > disappear, but I just went there, and there were two:
    >
    > AoE - Rated 1 2 players
    > AoE - Rated 3 0 players
    >
    > --
    > +Elmo_Tech
  4. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone (More info?)

    Lisandro F. Daldoss wrote:
    > Those are Age of Empires rated room, i mean Age of Empires II: The
    > Conquerors Expansion rated rooms
    > "+Elmo_Tech" <elmogeek@iglou.invalid> escribió en el mensaje
    >
    >>Lisandro F. Daldoss wrote:
    >>
    >>>Why the rated rooms aren't there any more?
    >>
    >>No answers, I'm afraid. There are rated rooms.. They may occasionally
    >>disappear, but I just went there, and there were two:
    >>
    >>AoE - Rated 1 2 players
    >>AoE - Rated 3 0 players

    Yes, but I got there via the Conquerors link and suspect the rooms have
    been joined. You probably announce your game when you set it up,
    similar to how it's done in the ZoneLAN rooms.

    --
    +Elmo_Tech
  5. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone (More info?)

    No man, there is no join.
    If you refresh the page, u will be taked to correct AOE II The conquerors
    rooms, and rated rooms are missing.

    > Lisandro F. Daldoss wrote:
    > > Those are Age of Empires rated room, i mean Age of Empires II: The
    > > Conquerors Expansion rated rooms
    > > "+Elmo_Tech" <elmogeek@iglou.invalid> escribió en el mensaje

    > >>No answers, I'm afraid. There are rated rooms.. They may occasionally
    > >>disappear, but I just went there, and there were two:
    > >>
    > >>AoE - Rated 1 2 players
    > >>AoE - Rated 3 0 players
    >
    > Yes, but I got there via the Conquerors link and suspect the rooms have
    > been joined. You probably announce your game when you set it up,
    > similar to how it's done in the ZoneLAN rooms.
    >
    > --
    > +Elmo_Tech
  6. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone (More info?)

    Lisandro F. Daldoss wrote:
    > No man, there is no join.
    > If you refresh the page, u will be taked to correct AOE II The conquerors
    > rooms, and rated rooms are missing.
    >
    > "+Elmo_Tech" <elmogeek@iglou.invalid> escribió en el mensaje
    >
    >>Lisandro F. Daldoss wrote:
    >>
    >>>Those are Age of Empires rated room, i mean Age of Empires II: The
    >>>Conquerors Expansion rated rooms
    >>>"+Elmo_Tech" <elmogeek@iglou.invalid> escribió en el mensaje

    >>Yes, but I got there via the Conquerors link and suspect the rooms have
    >>been joined. You probably announce your game when you set it up,
    >>similar to how it's done in the ZoneLAN rooms.

    OK, but there's a "Conquerors: Rated 6" room that was full when I just
    looked. I suggested in an email response:

    Has anyone asked in the Sysop Chat rooms?
    http://classic.zone.msn.com/zzzz/sysophelpmain.asp

    I haven't heard anything.. If you find +NibblesNbits, +Dolphie_ or
    +_Godiva on line, you might ask them. I'm kinda out of the loop right
    now but think that's who you should contact to get some action.

    --
    +Elmo_Tech
    MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support

    Add clvck to the subject line and correct my address from "invalid" to
    "com" if you want to email me.

Games Microsoft Video Games