Marcos has it...
http://www.marcospecialties.com/MODERN/Itemdesc.asp?CartId={0490C40F-A09E-46CA-820B-2E79C8501EVEREST139}&ic=A%2D16709&eq=&Tp=

http://www.marcospecialties.com/ has it, search for A-16709

On Sat, 24 Sep 2005 22:02:23 +0200, pninja005 <pninja005@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Where can I buy a IJ Biplane ?

Tried FAO? I seem to recall that Dave had some of these a while back.
Might be gone by now, though.

--
| David Gersic http://www.zaccaria-pinball.com |
| Chrysler: Car Having Really Yucky Stupid Lazy Engine Runs |

David it was the fighter plane I've had the longest, now sold out
though. I haven't had NOS biplanes for about five years now...

Dave

David Gersic wrote:

> On Sat, 24 Sep 2005 22:02:23 +0200, pninja005 <pninja005@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > Where can I buy a IJ Biplane ?
>
> Tried FAO? I seem to recall that Dave had some of these a while back.
> Might be gone by now, though.
>
> --
> | David Gersic http://www.zaccaria-pinball.com |
> | Chrysler: Car Having Really Yucky Stupid Lazy Engine Runs |
> | Email address is a spam trap. Visit the web site for contact info. |

--

Dave Mercer
For Amusement Only