Williams Time Fantasy L6 ROM

Last response: in Video Games
Share
September 25, 2005 1:10:16 AM

Hi,

Brought a Williams Time Fantasy this week and it has level 6 ROM's in it.
The latest revision on the Williams web site is level 5.
Anyone have any information about this?

Baz
Anonymous
September 25, 2005 1:10:17 AM

Jess Askey might be the one to ask about it- I think he was quite into Time
Fantasy- his website is: www.gamearchive.com May be some info there, or a
link to e-mail him.

Ray J.
--
Action Pinball & Amusement, LLC
Salt Lake City, Utah USA

"baz" <whatfor@whatfor.free-online.co.uk> wrote in message
news:D 0188$4335b2ad$5689268c$18295@nf1.news-service.com...
> Hi,
>
> Brought a Williams Time Fantasy this week and it has level 6 ROM's in it.
> The latest revision on the Williams web site is level 5.
> Anyone have any information about this?
>

> Baz

Anonymous
September 25, 2005 2:11:29 PM

Can you send me a copy of the roms?
What system board is in the game?
I'll check them in PinMame.

Peter

"baz" <whatfor@whatfor.free-online.co.uk> schreef in bericht
news:D 0188$4335b2ad$5689268c$18295@nf1.news-service.com...
> Hi,
>
> Brought a Williams Time Fantasy this week and it has level 6 ROM's in it.
> The latest revision on the Williams web site is level 5.
> Anyone have any information about this?
>

> Baz

Anonymous
September 25, 2005 3:05:50 PM

Might be a German or Eropean edition with different default coinage options. This
is the case with Firepower and Alien Poker L6 vs. L2. I also have an official
Comet L5 with theses changes (default max. 30 credits).

On Sat, 24 Sep 2005 21:10:16 +0100, baz wrote:

>>Hi,
>>
>>Brought a Williams Time Fantasy this week and it has level 6 ROM's in it.
>>The latest revision on the Williams web site is level 5.
>>Anyone have any information about this?
>>

>>Baz

Regards
Frank-Rainer Grahl