Williams Time Fantasy L6 ROM

Hi,

Brought a Williams Time Fantasy this week and it has level 6 ROM's in it.
The latest revision on the Williams web site is level 5.
Anyone have any information about this?

Baz
3 answers Last reply
More about williams time fantasy

    Jess Askey might be the one to ask about it- I think he was quite into Time
    Fantasy- his website is: www.gamearchive.com May be some info there, or a
    link to e-mail him.

    Ray J.
    --
    Action Pinball & Amusement, LLC
    Salt Lake City, Utah USA

    "baz" <whatfor@whatfor.free-online.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Brought a Williams Time Fantasy this week and it has level 6 ROM's in it.
    > The latest revision on the Williams web site is level 5.
    > Anyone have any information about this?
    >

    > Baz

    Can you send me a copy of the roms?
    What system board is in the game?
    I'll check them in PinMame.

    Peter

    "baz" <whatfor@whatfor.free-online.co.uk> schreef in bericht
    > Hi,
    >
    > Brought a Williams Time Fantasy this week and it has level 6 ROM's in it.
    > The latest revision on the Williams web site is level 5.
    > Anyone have any information about this?
    >

    > Baz

    Might be a German or Eropean edition with different default coinage options. This
    is the case with Firepower and Alien Poker L6 vs. L2. I also have an official
    Comet L5 with theses changes (default max. 30 credits).

    On Sat, 24 Sep 2005 21:10:16 +0100, baz wrote:

    >>Hi,
    >>
    >>Brought a Williams Time Fantasy this week and it has level 6 ROM's in it.
    >>The latest revision on the Williams web site is level 5.
    >>Anyone have any information about this?
    >>

    >>Baz

    Regards
    Frank-Rainer Grahl