Bingo's in/around St. Louis

Anyone know where any Bingo Pinball machines might be located around St.
Louis?
I've never played one, and thought I might like to check one out.
Thanks,
Chris

Chris Hibler wrote:
> Anyone know where any Bingo Pinball machines might be located around St.
> Louis?
> I've never played one, and thought I might like to check one out.
> Thanks,
> Chris

I haven't seen any bingos on location in St Louis in many years, back
in the '70s there were quite a few scattered around south St Louis, but
I really doubt that there are any still being operated today. I
believe you could try Dennis Dodel if you just wanted to see what they
are like, he may have some for sale at his shop off of Jefferson.

Brian Bannon

Eat-Rite Diner.. 7th and Choteau

Eat-Rite Diner.. S. Lindbergh at Old Tesson Ferry rd.

Mary's Fine Foods.. Gravois Ave.

Slinger's Diner.. Hwy. 30 in Murphy Flats

Many other South Side bars.

Most are still set on nickel play! (Five games for a quarter)

Ned..............

Ned Ledod wrote:
> Eat-Rite Diner.. 7th and Choteau

So there are still bingos being operated in St Louis, shows how much I
get out! I think this is the same diner that I remember from my youth,
early 70's. It might be the same bingo, too!

Brian Bannon

On 24 Sep 2005 16:35:35 -0700, Briban@aol.com wrote:

>Chris Hibler wrote:
>> Anyone know where any Bingo Pinball machines might be located around St.
>> Louis?
>> I've never played one, and thought I might like to check one out.
>> Thanks,
>> Chris
>
>I haven't seen any bingos on location in St Louis in many years, back
>in the '70s there were quite a few scattered around south St Louis, but
>I really doubt that there are any still being operated today. I
>believe you could try Dennis Dodel if you just wanted to see what they
>are like, he may have some for sale at his shop off of Jefferson.
>
>Brian Bannon

If you get down to St. Louis City (which is it's own county and not to
be confused with St. Louis County for those not familiar with St.
Louis), mainly from Anheuser-Busch and parts south, there are actually
a bunch of bingos around. Usually they are in old time
hole-in-the-wall bars that have been around for years and have enough
space to house them. These places typically have a lot of character
to them and are fun to go to for a drink or two and talk with the
regulars. I don't know the individual names of the places because
I've probably only gone in them once in my life with some friends and
generally don't search out bingos.

If you don't want to search these bars out, you might try Eat-Right
diners. They tend to have usually one, maybe two bingos. Remember,
if you don't Eat-Right, then don't eat at all! Get a slinger while
you're at it.

JR