Parental Controls MN-700 and out-bound port

I want to use the Parental Controls in the MN-700 to
enable client filtering to automatically knock my son off-
line at 11pm so I can stop doing it manually. But what
is an outbound port? What number do I use? How do I
figure out the outbound port number used by the programs
on the client device? Do I have to check his computer?
Thank you.

joker

I'd just block port 1-65535 on both TCP & UDP. That will remove all of
his Internet connection.

wdmoor wrote:

> I want to use the Parental Controls in the MN-700 to
> enable client filtering to automatically knock my son off-
> line at 11pm so I can stop doing it manually. But what
> is an outbound port? What number do I use? How do I
> figure out the outbound port number used by the programs
> on the client device? Do I have to check his computer?
> Thank you.

assistance.

time.

you directly for
>assistance.
>
>If your question is worth asking, it's worth posting.
>
>If it's not worth posting you should have done a search
on
>http://www.google.com/ http://www.google.com/grphp?
hl=en&tab=wg&q= or
>http://news.google.com/froogle?hl=en&tab=nf&ned=us&q=