Parental Controls MN-700 and out-bound port

I want to use the Parental Controls in the MN-700 to
enable client filtering to automatically knock my son off-
line at 11pm so I can stop doing it manually. But what
is an outbound port? What number do I use? How do I
figure out the outbound port number used by the programs
on the client device? Do I have to check his computer?
Thank you.
2 answers Last reply
More about parental controls bound port

    I'd just block port 1-65535 on both TCP & UDP. That will remove all of
    his Internet connection.

    wdmoor wrote:

    > I want to use the Parental Controls in the MN-700 to
    > enable client filtering to automatically knock my son off-
    > line at 11pm so I can stop doing it manually. But what
    > is an outbound port? What number do I use? How do I
    > figure out the outbound port number used by the programs
    > on the client device? Do I have to check his computer?
    > Thank you.

    assistance.

    time.

    you directly for
    >assistance.
    >
    >If your question is worth asking, it's worth posting.
    >
    >If it's not worth posting you should have done a search
    on
    >http://www.google.com/ http://www.google.com/grphp?
    hl=en&tab=wg&q= or
    >http://news.google.com/froogle?hl=en&tab=nf&ned=us&q=