Big Guns for Sale- Its in Atlanta, GA- I will ship via NAVL if you pay for
the shipping.

It's in great shape. Day one mylar. Cabinet is very pretty- It just had two
new displays and new rubbers put on it. It works like a champ!

will post pix if anyone is interested- e-mail me directly please-

Paypal accepted- $1400 or best offer-

--
joseph pond-
www.joepinball.com

I played one here that was for sale. I liked the mini panchiko playfield in
the head of the pin. Nice playfield layout. Great game.

--
Josh
http://www.pingeek.com

Pinball dvds for sale online and at The York Show, 10/7 - 10/8,
http://www.theyorkshow.com