Gaming Headset

Looking online at Amazon and Tiger, cant seem to find the right set of headphones see alot of mixed reviews. Only wanting to spend max 120$ Need a set for gaming i dont care for what it looks like just want the sound to kick ass and really put me in the game!! Thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about gaming headset
  1. Well, audio quality is sort of relative. Some people are audiophiles, some people can't hear the difference in 44100 KHz and 192000 KHz.

If you just want a pair for gaming, I use Turtlebeach PX21's. They're multi-platform, with a USB and a standard 3.5mm audio jack. They have quite nice quality for gaming. :]

Only 80$ at Wal*Mart where I got them. Which reminds me... I recommend trying out headphones before buying them if you can. Comfort is a big thing if you're a hardcore gamer and plan on spending multiple hours wearing them. Each ear, and each phone cup are different.
  2. Myself, I use the Turtle Beach X11 refurbished headset. It is discontinued, and has been replaced by the X12, but I had a low budget and Best Buy sells them refurbished for $35 dollars, which was about as much I could spend. They're way below your budget, which you may like, or you may want to spend some more for a better quality headset with more features. Plus, it's only compatible with PC and XBOX 360, so if you want to use it with a PS3, you're out of luck.
Ask a new question

Read More

Gaming Gaming Headsets Peripherals