IJ Lost Plastic Lighting Kit

Hi there everyone,

I've had a gradual demand for my "Lost Plastic Lighting Kit" and have
decided to re-manufacture them once more. I initally made a them in 2004.
Price has gone up to $125 US ea plus approx $20-$25 US postage world wide.
Volume orders of 2 or more are priced at $110 US ea plus postage

I need a minimum of 10 orders to get the ball rolling and will require a
committment from buyers to deposit the funds prior to me manufacturing them.
PayPal to duxguts@iinet.net.au

See my website for further information.
http://members.iinet.net.au/~duxguts/prices.htm

All the best,

Tom Kennedy
Australia

Tom,

Any pics of this installed? I'm curious what is included, what has to be
done to the game etc

What do I get from the $125 kit you offer that I don't get from the
Pingizmos kit at $35?

I'm a new IJ owner, and don't know how a lot of this stuff installs :)

Thanks!

--
http://www.myhomegameroom.com

"Tom Kennedy" <duxguts@iinet.net.au> wrote in message
> Hi there everyone,
>
> I've had a gradual demand for my "Lost Plastic Lighting Kit" and have
> decided to re-manufacture them once more. I initally made a them in 2004.
> Price has gone up to $125 US ea plus approx $20-$25 US postage world wide.
> Volume orders of 2 or more are priced at $110 US ea plus postage
>
> I need a minimum of 10 orders to get the ball rolling and will require a
> committment from buyers to deposit the funds prior to me manufacturing
> them. PayPal to duxguts@iinet.net.au
>
> See my website for further information.
> http://members.iinet.net.au/~duxguts/prices.htm
>
> All the best,
>
> Tom Kennedy
> Australia

Looks like Tom does a lot of the work for you, and it has the clear
acrylic instead of holes in the wood so the whole thing lights up. Is
that right Tom?

Toms' Kit:

Kit Includes: Clear acrylic backboard pre-drilled, mounting brackets
and fixings, lighting assembly, brackets and fixings, globes, wiring
and installation instructions.

Pingizoms:

This kit adds the rear lighting to the "Lost Plastic", just like the
prototype machines had. It includes a printed-circuit board, bulbs,
wiring, drilling template, all hardware and illustrated instructions.

------

I'd like to see a photo or 2 as well for comparison as it sounds like
yours would be the better looking solution.

PinballShark

Alright, i just paid for mine, just need 9 more.

PinballShark

Thanks for the order.

John,

See the website for the pictures http://members.iinet.net.au/~duxguts