Can't play aoc in zone?

i don't know why i can't open the room of aoc.
it says

"Sorry, we were unable to install your game.
Follow the instructions below. If you still have difficulties, click here
to try to install again. "

please help me
2 answers Last reply
More about play zone
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone (More info?)

    wongkapan wrote:
    > i don't know why i can't open the room of aoc.
    > it says
    >
    > "Sorry, we were unable to install your game.
    > Follow the instructions below. If you still have difficulties, click here
    > to try to install again. "
    >
    > please help me

    I recently got a computer with XP. IE6 prompts me, on a line just below
    the toolbar, to allow an ActiveX update. You might be missing that
    prompt too; I thought it was quite unnoticeable.

    Can you enter other game rooms? I just wondered if it's particular
    files you're having trouble downloading..

    http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/EnterRooms.html

    --
    +Elmo_Tech
    MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support

    i had exact same prob. couldnt get into any rooms till i created a new user
    acct for xp and went in with it , i think first user acct. must have been
    corrupted. hope it helps i spent a day tryin all the other fixes was only
    thing that worked for me

    "+Elmo_Tech" wrote:

    > wongkapan wrote:
    > > i don't know why i can't open the room of aoc.
    > > it says
    > >
    > > "Sorry, we were unable to install your game.
    > > Follow the instructions below. If you still have difficulties, click here
    > > to try to install again. "
    > >
    > > please help me
    >
    > I recently got a computer with XP. IE6 prompts me, on a line just below
    > the toolbar, to allow an ActiveX update. You might be missing that
    > prompt too; I thought it was quite unnoticeable.
    >
    > Can you enter other game rooms? I just wondered if it's particular
    > files you're having trouble downloading..
    >
    > http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/EnterRooms.html
    >
    > --
    > +Elmo_Tech
    > MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support