Can't play aoc in zone?

Last response: in Video Games
April 2, 2005 11:03:48 AM

i don't know why i can't open the room of aoc.
it says

"Sorry, we were unable to install your game.
Follow the instructions below. If you still have difficulties, click here
to try to install again. "

please help me

More about : play aoc zone

Anonymous
April 2, 2005 2:12:04 PM

wongkapan wrote:
> i don't know why i can't open the room of aoc.
> it says
>
> "Sorry, we were unable to install your game.
> Follow the instructions below. If you still have difficulties, click here
> to try to install again. "
>
> please help me

I recently got a computer with XP. IE6 prompts me, on a line just below
the toolbar, to allow an ActiveX update. You might be missing that
prompt too; I thought it was quite unnoticeable.

Can you enter other game rooms? I just wondered if it's particular
files you're having trouble downloading..

http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/EnterRooms.html

--
+Elmo_Tech
MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support

i had exact same prob. couldnt get into any rooms till i created a new user
acct for xp and went in with it , i think first user acct. must have been
corrupted. hope it helps i spent a day tryin all the other fixes was only
thing that worked for me

!