Your question

Need a laptop opinion

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
a b 4 Gaming
October 13, 2010 12:26:37 AM

Hows it going folks,

Im looking to get a new laptop and I ran across a company called Sager. Any opinions on the Sager laptops? Im looking into some gaming like SC2, Dragon Age, maybe Borderlands and a couple other games. Im looking up to about 2 grand for a budget.

By the way im serving in the armed forces overseas in Afghanistan so im not sure if I can get it shipped over there but if anyone knows that would be great.

More about : laptop opinion

October 13, 2010 3:48:39 AM

Quote:
Hows it going folks,

Im looking to get a new laptop and I ran across a company called Sager. Any opinions on the Sager laptops? Im looking into some gaming like SC2, Dragon Age, maybe Borderlands and a couple other games. Im looking up to about 2 grand for a budget.

By the way im serving in the armed forces overseas in Afghanistan so im not sure if I can get it shipped over there but if anyone knows that would be great.

Maybe I could give you some suggestion .
For several reasons, it doesn't quite fit the bill as a system you would want to use while you walk around the office or sit on an airplane. The handsome silver-and-gray slab weighs a shoulder-straining, knee-crunching 9.4 pounds (or 11.3 with its AC power supply). At 15.5 inches wide by 10.75 inches deep, it won't fit on a standard airplane foldout tray nor on many hotel sideboards.
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
a b 4 Gaming
October 13, 2010 4:01:57 PM

The size and the weight of the laptop doesnt bother me. I have a little netbook that I can watch movies and do little small stuff on whenever im on a plane which is not often.
!