Hey guys, im new on here but looking for abit of help, i'm looking to buy my 1st laptop but not sure which to buy.
I'm only looking for a cheap one really, so i've been looking on ebay but dnt wanna buy a *** one.
1. What is your budget? £200 (ish)
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? probs 17"
3. What screen resolution do you want? 1024 by 768
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? abit of both for the latter
5. How much battery life do you need? as long as possible! must have mains connecter
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)? yes probs the must demandin game ive got is GTA 4 & the Sims 3 (4 the lass)
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo / Video editing,watching movies, Etc.) Video editorin is a must! ive got a digital camcorder but the program doesnt wrk on my current computer but does on my lass's brother's laptop, may reason for wanting a laptop
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need? the more the better but can always a nice big external hardrive for more space
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop? as long as possible
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc? DVD Writer